Didn’t make to the Met Gala like Rihanna and Jay Z, now worries we have the Met Gala 2016 Hits and Misses from Kim and Kanye to Madonna and Beyonce!!!
Flip and see who we’ve dubbed the Met Gala 2016 Hits and Misses on the flip…
First off we are going to show you are Met Gala Hits for 2016, then the misses of at the Met Gala, which had us asking what were they thinking.
This years theme was “Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology” at the Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
Its all about the avant guard, but some went way off course and should have gotten lost in space.
Here is out Hit List – SLAYED IT!
10. Lady Gaga rocked Versace.
9. Kendall Jenner donned a stunning Versace cut-out dress.
8. Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik showed off their out-of-this-world good looks. Gigi looked gorgeous in a sheer Tommy Hilfiger dress while Zayn rocked a custom Versace suit with robotic metal arms.
7. Idris Elba kept things classy in a timeless Tom Ford tux.
6. Katy Perry Rocks Prada.
5. Emma Watson elegant in a stunning black and white Calvin Kline Collection.
4. Queen Bey stunned while turning heads in a skin-tight Givenchy gown.
3. Kim Kardashian rocked a futuristic silver Balmain gown and Kanye donned an embroidered jacket with ripped jeans and blue eyes.
2. Lupita Nyong’o rocked a plunging Calvin Klein Collection green sequin dress.
1. Zoe Saldana made quite the statement as she arrived in a colorful Dolce & Gabbana.
Here are the complete misses of the night at the Met Gala 2016:
10. Demi Lovato misses at the Met Gala 2016 with this Moschino gown.
9. Dakota Johnson shined like a star in Dolce & Garbana.
8.Rachel McAdams glittered in a gorgeous gold Valentino gown,
7. Kristen Stewart donned a unique Chanel creation.
6. Rita Ora in a striking silver Vera Wang gown which featured a long train on the red carpet.
5. Madonna came dressed in a Givenchy ensemble that showed off her curves
4. Ciara rocked silver hair and a sparkly flapper dress.
3. Zoe Kravitz channeled her inner butterfly in an eccentric Valentino.
2. Kate Hudson donned a striking white Versace gown featuring metal plates.
1. Solange Knowles gave a nod to Beyonce’s new album “Lemonade,” by donning a lemon David Laport gown. Aweful!
Let us know what you liked and make sure to share the news!
For more celebs at the Met Gala who just looked great but didn’t make our list check them below: