The vintage “NASA” Polo Jeans Co. Jacket is one of the most expensive jackets these days and New York Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr Killin It!
Odell Beckham Jr was spotted rocking the dope jacket that has quickly become the envy of everyone. Read on for more details and see OBJ killing it in the vintage “NASA” Polo Jeans Co. Jacket…
CelebNFashion247.com has the pics of Odell Beckham Jr via his Instagram, where he was seen wearing the dope jacket.
Take a look at Giants baller Odell Beckham Jr rocking the vintage “NASA” Polo Jeans Co. Jacket.
OBJ jokingly had this to say this about his jacket:
“U think we really went to the moon?… I heard they ain’t got no gravity up there?“ 👆 😭😭
The vintage “NASA” Polo Jeans Co. Jacket currently goes for $3000.00, unless you still have one in your closet. Yes, dust it off and rock it if you still have one because its back in fashion.
The vintage “NASA” Polo Jeans Co. Jacket is the most expensive jacket featured at a pop up that went down over the President holiday weekend. Round Two has teamed up with Procell Vintage to open a pop-up in NYC for their collection of hard-to-find pieces.
Check the list of the 15 Most Expensive Vintage Pieces at the Round Two Pop-Up in NYC:
1. “NASA” Polo Jeans Co. Jacket – (Valued at $3,000+, available by raffle only)
2. Polo Sport Snow Beach Jacket – $2500
3. The North Face Goretex Jacket – $1200
4. Supreme Kermit Deck – $800
5. Nike Urban Jungle Jacket – $800
6. Space Jam Jacket by Jerry Leigh – $800
7. Supreme 9/11 Box Logo Tee – $650
8. Dr. Romanelli Nike Jacket – $500
9. Kaws x Bape Hat – $400
10. Tupac “All Eyez On Me” Tee – $350
11. Ralph Lauren Denim Jacket – $350
12. adidas Run DMC Crewneck – $300
13. Jordan 6 Messenger Bag – $200
14. Air Simpson Tee – $140
15. Bape Plush Keychains – $80
List courtesy of Highsnobiety