This weekend was lights camera action as the spotlight was on the 90th Academy Awards in downtown Hollywood. Take a look at out Oscar Fashion 2018 – “20 Standouts in Silver and Lavish Pastels.”
Movie goers in aw as their favorite celebrities walked the red carpet as they entered the Dolby Theatre, Los Angeles, CA on Sunday March 4th. CelebNFashion247.com has 20 standout fashions choices from the red carpet. Read on…
From shimmering silver to lavish pastels in ravish red, sultry blue, old gold yellow, plush pink and soft white the women of Hollywood had all eyes on them.
Here are our 20 Standout Oscar Fashions:
20. Star Wars: The Last Jedi star Laura Dern kept her style simple and classic in a white Calvin Klein by Appointment dress.
19. The upcoming star of Mary Poppins Returns, Emily Blunt stayed original in a soft blue Schiaparelli Haute Couture dress along with Chopard jewelry.
18. Sandra Bullock in Louis Vuitton and Zac Posen
17. Star Wars: The Last Jedi newbie and presenter Kelly Marie Tran walked the carpet in a powder blue Jenny Packham dress, Chopard jewelry and Brian Atwood shoes.
16. I, Tonya nominee Margot Robbie graced the red carpet in Chanel Haute Couture and Roger Vivier shoes.
15. Taraji. P Henson keeps things sexy, sultry with a hint of dominance in a custom Vera Wang dress. Taraji went against the grain of soft pastels, lavish reds, blues and neutral whites or shimmering silver. With this look, Taraji. P Henson looks like she’s planning to get into some trouble at the Oscar after parties tonight. #LOL
14. Black Panther star Lupita Nyong’o shimmers in a black and gold custom Atelier Versace, accompanied with a Versace bag, Niwaka jewelry and Alexandre Birman shoes. This is NOT one of the fashionista’s best looks, yet it is still a standout.
13. Zendaya stays on top of her fashion game in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture, BVLGARI jewelry and Brian Atwood shoes.
12. Hollywood royalty and icon Jane Fonda is astonishing in custom Balmain dress, accompanied with Chopard jewelry, Perrin bag and Salvatore Ferragamo shoes.
10. Leslie Mann keeps her looks whimsical on the carpet wearing a Zac Posen Resort dress and Brian Atwood shoes.
9. I, Tonya Best Supporting Actress winner Allison Janney turned heads in Reem Acra. She accompanied her look with a matching red Roger Vivier bag.
8. Helen Mirren graces the carpet in a soft slate blue Reem Acra dress. He look was simple, yet elegant. Less is more.
7. Greta Gerwig lights up the red carpet with an old gold yellow Rodarte dress accompanied with Tiffany & Co. jewelry. She looked utterly amazing.
6. Viola Davis rocks in Michael Kors Collection plush pink dress and with a matching pink Roger Vivier bag. The How to Get Away with Murder style was elegant and fun.
5. Jennifer Garner is graceful and flowing Atelier Versace dress and Piaget jewelry. Simply beautiful.
4. Nicole Kidman killed it in a Armani Privé dress, Harry Winston jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes. The look was jaw-dropping sultry blue.
3. Marvel Black Panther star Danai Gurira electrified the carpet in a Gabriela Hearst dress and Sergio Rossi shoes.
2. Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence dazzles fans, and everyone in at the Oscars in shimmering gold Dior dress. Tonight, Lawrence stepped on to the stage with Jodie Foster, who she thanked for giving her first movie role at 19-years-old in The Beaver, starring Mel Gibson.
1. Once again Gal Gadot proves she is a Wonder Woman in shinny silver Givenchy dress and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. Gal continues to be unjaded by Hollywood. The model turned actress keeps herself grounded, light-hearted and appears to love to have fun and enjoy life. You can see it with her heart-stopping smile.
Photos: Getty Images